ITI offers the following range of financial services
1. Sale and purchase of shares.
2. Verification of share certificates into CSCS Account.
3. Revalidation of stale dividend warrants.
4. Recovery of missing share certificates & dividends through Global Search at CSCS.
5. Transfer of shares portfolio from other stockbroking houses especially dead or inactive Houses for proper monitoring.
Fund Management is an investment vehicle that offers security of your fund. The primary feature of this product is that we accept responsibility for the choice of stocks and any other assets into which your funds are invested and will undertake constant monitoring of your investment for the attainment of the agreed return on the investment
Our Company holds and administers securities or other assets as a custodian (registered owner) on behalf of an actual owner (beneficial owner) under a custodial agreement. The purpose of the nominee shareholder is to uphold client secrecy by shielding the actual owner of the company from being publicly associated with that particular company.
1. Equipment Leasing
2. Corporate Restructuring
3. Debt Conversion Scheme
4. Assets Management,
5. INVESTMENT IN TREASURY BILL and FGN SAVINGS BOND - bond offered by the Federal Government of Nigeria 2 or 3 years tenor with guaranteed quarterly interest payments. The minimum subscription amount N5,000 and maximum N50,000,000.